1. Must meet or exceed all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and requirements not limited to but to include prescribed controlled substance regulations, FMCSR Title 49 – section 391.81 thru 391.123, included in this section.
2. Must complete an employment application. Complete all the requested information to the best of your knowledge. An incomplete application will not be accepted. Falsifying any information on an application will result in immediate disqualification.
3. Must have Valid CDL.
4. Must have no serious traffic violations in the last five (5) years. Serious violations include:
- Reckless/careless driving.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence.
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report and accident.
- Any major violation within the past 24 months. See major violation, Appendix A.
- A major moving violation with the past 36 months plus any additional moving violation and/or accident.
5. No current license suspension/revocation. A work permit is not acceptable.
6. No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
7. No more than one (1) preventable accident involving bodily injury or damage to property.
8. No more than two (2) accidents within the past 36 months.
9. One (1) year verifiable “over-the-road” experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment. Construction vehicles not accepted.
10. At least 23 years old. (22 for local or regional with one (1) year solid verifiable).
11. No more than three (3) jobs in the last two (2) years.